Insure a domestic property that is unoccupied during renovationGet Quotes
Renovation insurance can be difficult we make it simple.
Select your quote type below or
Cover available while property is empty
Renovation insurance expert advice
Full renovation cover available
Cover for malicious damage
Cover for fire or flood during renovation work
Convert to other policy after renovations complete
Home Renovation Insurance Quote
If you are planning on renovating a property, then your current buildings insurance policy may typically not be valid during this period.
This is because properties undergoing renovation face additional risks which require specialist home renovation insurance to protect:
- the buildings and the fixtures and fittings against the increased risk of escape of water, fire, malicious damage and theft etc;
- the building materials at your property;
- against third party claims from people working at your property;
- the times when the property is unoccupied during the works;
- any expensive machinery you may have hired;
- the increased value of your property, etc.
Having renovation insurance in place will give you the peace of mind that your home is protected during the renovation process, whether it is a large project or small.
Policies can typically be extended, too, so if you initially only require cover for a short period, but the project over runs, it is quite simple to extend the cover.
Get a quote now
We are specialists in providing what we believe is low cost, high-cover renovation insurance and can help you access a wide range of policies from our panel of providers.
We can tailor your cover to suit your requirements, too, so you only pay for cover your need rather than an off the shelf solution which may not quite meet your needs.
If you are unsure as to what you need, please do give us a call on the number above – we will be very happy to help.